Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Karaoke, alcohol, and writing

I've got two potential move making opportunities coming up, two, ha, ha, ha (impersonating the Count of Seasame Street fame, for all ya'll not in the know, ya heard?)



Pray on it intrepid readers. Pray that these come through........ Pray hard. Dance the rain dance. Sacrifice a goat. Damn, pop lock for all I care. Just hope these opps come through for 'ole Robby Rob.



More on these developments as the come to fruition.



Setting up an interview with gospel superstar James Fortune for the Voice (http://www.gospelmusicchannel.com/artists/detail/james-fortune). Still waiting to hear back from his rep.



Embarrased myself with a tortured, open palm smack, waterboarding (yet another CIA/ torture memo leak reference for the kiddies) rendition of R. "I Like 'Em Young" Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly. The fact that my girlfriend is still with me afterwards speaks volume's to the woman perserverance.

Photo's/video to be posted later.



The friends, and T. and I karaoke'd till 12:30 then headed to I-HOP afterwards. It's really refreshing to be dating somebody who likes my friends, and wants to meet them. We all had a good time.

GOTTA WRITE!! GOTTA LIVE!! GOTTA BE A JET!!! CUZ WHEN YOU'RE A JET, YOU'RE A JET!!!

Ok, maybe just writing, and less with being a Jet. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment