Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey Life


It's 3 a.m in the morning' and I'm thinking BSG can get a bit depressing at times, and that's the way I like it....

Random thought aside, checka this out. Big props (as the kids say) to Dennis, my guru, my light skinned big writing brother, Mr. Ale Sharpton, etc., etc. This guy's been in my corner since day one, and I couldn't ask for a better boss/ mentor/ editor.

Story in the works for BlackSci-Fi, so stay tuned kiddos.

New job hasn't landed on the doorstep yet, so I'ma keep pushing. Don't really have any choice but to. Waiting on edits for Val's (Pic on right)story, and really need to get this off the ground. Nate gave some kick ass edits for DLG 2, for which I'm eternally greatful. That kid's going places. :-)

Get ready for my wedding to the greatest gal in the world, find a new job (this hours getting cut shit ain't cutting it), write my ass off, find out why my upstairs neighbors feel the need to stomp across the floor like a Chuck E Cheese party gone loco, and etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment